The Beads: Rosary Meditations Guided by the Saints
This Rosary Meditation Guide will help you meditate on the life of our Lord, Jesus Christ by taking you bead-by-bead on a journey using resources from the Douay-Rheims Bible, St. Alphonsus De Liguori, and St. Bonaventure.
It includes a step-by-by walkthrough on how to pray the rosary including all the prayers in English and Latin.
You will also get 2 maps that show distances within the region of the Holy Land and the city of Jerusalem.
If you have been struggling meditate to on the mysteries of the rosary or want some new prompts, then this compilation will add some new insights to your daily rosary.
- Step-by-Step guide on how to pray the rosary
- Maps of where the mysteries of the rosary took place with some distances
- Rosary prayers in English and Latin
- Mediation prompts from the Douay-Rheims Bible, St. Alphonsus De Liguori, and St. Bonaventure
- Images that incorporate photographs from the Holy Land with artwork to bring the Holy Land to life
- Dozens of prints of the mysteries of the rosary
Some Personal Information:
We think it is important for you to know that we are in no way interested in trying to make money off the Church. In order to keep this ministry running, it takes countless hours to compile the lists and to make updates. There are also many costs associated with operating a website.
We pay for this ministry out of pocket and with our time because we believe in the mission to encourage reverence at Mass and to help others who are on the journey to encounter Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.
If you believe in this mission and/or these resources have helped you, please consider ordering a copy of THE BEADS. We will be very grateful for your help.
Tony and Kendra