Reverent Road to Sunday: A Daily Journal for Developing Spiritual Habits in the Liturgical Year
2023 Journal Available Now!
All of us want to make progress in the spiritual life, but it can be difficult to know where to start. We have developed this prayer journal to help you begin to get into the habit of living an ordered and organized prayer life where you can note your progress as you move through the liturgical year.
If you have been struggling to stay on track and make progress in the spiritual life, perhaps The Reverent Road to Sunday: A Daily Journal for Developing Spiritual Habits in the Liturgical Year will help.
- Ordinary Form feast days and readings
- Extraordinary Form feast days and readings
- Checkboxes with daily spiritual habits reminders such as the Morning Offering, daily Mass, silent prayer, rosary, spiritual reading, Angelus, and Daily Examen
- Monthly confession reminders
- Weekly Friday abstinence reminders
- Tons of space for notes to track your progress